Sunday, July 27, 2014

A weekend flew by

July 27, 2014
          Day 88

And just like that, the weekend's over. 

This Friday night, Andy and I got Chipotle as we usually do, and then, once 1 AM came around, I was fast asleep.  What I didn't know was, I wouldn't end up getting up until around 1:30 Saturday afternoon.

Time flies!

By Saturday evening, we were headed out to a block party, just for an hour or so...we thought.  Six hours later, we finally left, and were home around 1 AM.  Friday night and Saturday were now behind us in the rear view mirror, already fading from view.

Sunday morning (today), I got up around 10:30, made some coffee and toast, and turned on my computer.  Our friend John came by around 12ish, but by 2:30, we were beginning to get ready for my nephew's wife's 30th birthday party at 4.  And I just got in from that now a little while ago.  It's almost 10 now on Sunday night as I write this, and my entire weekend, full as it was, is now gone!

I treasure weekends full of nothingness, but I have to say, even really full ones like this one are full of many happy memories, and lots and lots of laughs!

The weekend flew by, but in its wake, we're left tired and happy.  And life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment