Sunday, December 21, 2014

The graceful rush to the finish line


December 21, 2014
Day 235

It's after 10 on Sunday night as I write today's blog, a full 12 hours after I'd normally post.

Today, and indeed this entire month so far, has been a massive blur of Christmas lights, Christmas shopping, and all manner of other craziness.

Because it is so late in the day, I know you'll forgive me for making this one of my shorter blogs.  Suffice it to say, I love this beautiful season, but will equally breathe a huge sigh of relief once it's past too.  I think because Thanksgiving fell so late this year, we all got a later start than usual, and we're all in super-rush mode now.

Anyway, it's now after 10:30, so I'm gonna just upload this quickly and then start my pre-bed routine right away.  Here's hoping we all stay graceful now in our rush to the finish line!  We can do this!




No comments:

Post a Comment