Tuesday, February 24, 2015

300 Days In A Row + Announcement

February 24, 2015
Day 300

For 300 days in a row now, I've written an entry in this daily blog, and for 300 days in a row, I've hoped someone might read what I had to say, and possibly even like it on social media (sharing is rare, I know, but always a bonus).

So today, for Day 300 of my 365-day journey from age 39 to age 40, I thought I'd just make a small announcement for the sake of those following along as I'm writing these...

Finishing Forty will be published as my fourth book later this year, sometime in the fall.  50% of all profits from the book in 2015 will also go to my charity of choice, the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.  More on that later.

If you're reading this in book form, today was the day I made it official, and I hope you've enjoyed paging through these many different entries.  The good news, for both reader and writer alike, is that we have just 65 of these left now.  Though I truly love to write, the pressure of keeping this up EVERY SINGLE DAY has been difficult to say the least, especially on busy work days when I try my best to squeeze it in quickly between jobs, or on weekend mornings when I'm watching TV and sipping coffee, only to jump up and realize I haven't blogged yet.

SOOOOO, thank you for reading along, and thank you for all the link-clicking, post-liking, and post-sharing you all do.  I genuinely appreciate every one of you very, very much!  Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment