Sunday, November 16, 2014

Day 200


November 16, 2014
Day 200

For 200 days straight, I've been assaulting inundating blessing you every day with my words The longer I write this daily blog, the more difficult it is at times to come up with creative ideas, so by all means, if you happen to be reading this LIVE, as I share them between May 1st 2014 and May 1st 2015, please let me know what you'd like to see more of from me.  No guarantees, but I'm all ears!

For the next 165 days or so, I have a bunch of ideas already roasting in my head.  I turn them over like marshmallows over a flame, waiting for them to just begin to brown before I release them on you, though sometimes, I don't even get that far.  Sometimes the idea just pops to mind, and I rush to the nearest keyboard to click away until the idea is out.

I'm toying with the idea of allowing a few guest bloggers here too.  Would that be cheating?

I think I'd still end up typing a few sentences for each one if I did that, and it would provide a unique perspective.  Of course I'd have each person sign a contract stating I can make millions of dollars off their words without any legal recourse, but I'll let my man Luc work out the language.

Besides that, I still have some dating stories to share, more Publishers Clearing House adventures to entertain you with, and definitely some tales from the monastery that have never been told before, which are just waiting to be finally unleashed upon the world once and for all!

Happy 200, Finishing Forty, you're lookin' good so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment