Thursday, November 27, 2014

I'm So Thankful!

November 27, 2014 
Day 211

I won't make this one long, because I'm posting this on Thanksgiving morning, and I assume no one's interested in reading today anyway.  For posterity's sake though, I need to share a list of just SOME of the many people I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving!

ANDY.  He puts up with so much from me, and yet keeps loving me all the time!  He's either my soul mate or mentally ill, but I'm willing to bet he's the former and not the latter!  I honestly don't know what I'd do without Andy, because my life is just so perfect because of his presence in it.  He's my best friend, the love of my life, and beyond anything to do with me, he's just a loving, sweet, caring guy who I'm so lucky to know!

MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY.  My family's stuck with me, but they don't have to be.  We don't live together anymore, and various cousins and so on never did, so I am just grateful they still want to be around me from time to time.  And my friends?  Well they came into my life by total choice!  They've been given ample opportunity to run far, far away from me and they haven't yet.  Thank you, of course, but what the hell?  Why are you still here?!  (I suspect they just like Andy too much.)

EVERYONE ELSE.
  This includes my coworkers, my non-friend Facebook friends, my extended contacts in the writing and spiritual worlds--everyone.  I know a lot of people who probably wouldn't call me their friend (or vice versa) but who at least seem to like being part of my life.  Thank you!

Life is good because of so many good people in my life, and I'm very, very grateful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment