Monday, January 26, 2015

Blizzard Day 1

January 26, 2015
Day 271

"Potentially life-threatening situation."  "Historic blizzard."  "Epic proportions."  "Up to three feet of snow."

The incoming blizzard is all anyone wants to talk about, so I'll happily play along, although I must confess, part of me does get excited by this kind of thing.  The 10-year-old in me is still there, and though he doesn't like to shovel, he sure does like watching the snow pile up!

It's looking like an abbreviated work day today followed by a snow day tomorrow, and then depending on the timing and the amount of snow to dig out, we could either be off Wednesday as well, or have a delayed opening.

My hopes and prayers are for the safety of everyone, and that the winds aren't too bad either, because if they are, along with the weight of snow on power lines, we could see some dangerous situations.  So stay safe, everyone!  Wishing you all lots of nice quiet time at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment