Sunday, January 18, 2015

I don't know what to tell you

January 18, 2015
Day 263

I'm feeling a bit out of it this morning, so I'll keep today's entry short...

I spent all day yesterday packing up Christmas decorations, so my house now looks incredibly empty again...and I have to admit I like it!

We also learned yesterday that a friend of Andy's family passed away, so we're heading to the wake today up in the Bronx.  She was 97, and I didn't really know her outside of a nice conversation three or four years ago, but her daughter was very sweet throughout Uncle Fai's funeral weekend, so we owe her a lot.

Strangely for me, the funeral home is in Riverdale, home of Manhattan College.  I haven't been back to my alma mater since I graduated in 1997 (not by choice or circumstance--I just haven't).  So I hope to at least drive by if nothing else.

It's raining out, I've been up for two hours and haven't eaten yet, I'm cold and congested, and I have a trip to the Bronx now ahead of me, so that's it for me.  See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment