Thursday, January 22, 2015

Expecting nothing, and it's awesome!

January 22, 2015
Day 267

Okay, so there's no such thing as nothing on a free day, so I don't actually expect nor desire complete nothingness this coming weekend, but as far as weekends go, the one upcoming looks pretty open.

Last weekend I packed up Christmas decorations and put them back into storage, then had a wake in the Bronx on Sunday.  The weekend before, I took all the Christmas decorations down, which was its own large task.  And the weekend before that was New Year's weekend, which though slow, had its own this-and-that going on.

But this weekend?  The one upcoming?  I've got nothing.  Nada.  Zilch.  I'm going to do a minimum amount of necessary housework and enjoy a maximum amount of rest and relaxation.  I hope to do a lot of writing too, but that's become a passion, and doesn't feel like work.  So yeah, I'm expecting nothing from this weekend, and if nothing's what I get, that would be absolutely awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment