Monday, March 23, 2015

Things I Didn't Say

March 23, 2015
Day 327

Here's a short compilation of things I never said to people in the moment when I had the chance.  Some were sad moments, some were happy, and others just made my blood boil...and it's probably best I didn't reply the way I wanted to.

Oh my God, you are such an asshole.

Uhh, you're welcome!


You are so fucking hot, I can't stand it.

Thanks for letting the door just slam in my face, Reverend Al!

I'm gay.

No, don't thank me or anything.  It's not like I just rearranged my life around you.

You're a bully, and you need to stop!

Would you like to hang out sometime?

I thought you were a dork, but it turns out I only got the 'd' and 'k' parts right.


I'm gay, Dad.

I really like your look; it's really cool.


I'm a huge fan!

You're wrong, Father Francis...really, really wrong.

Can I just lick that spoon after you do?

I'm sorry.

Yeah, just talk to your cell phone instead of me.  I'll just look off at nothing for a while.

Thank you so much for saying that!

Would you like to go somewhere private and talk?

Would you like to go somewhere private and make out?

Holy shit, you are such a dick!  Go away now, please!
 

I'm so proud of you.
 
Yes, I think you're really cute, but why should that affect our friendship?


You're wrong.

I was wrong.


When are you going to fucking realize that your hot looks do nothing to improve the disgusting personality you've built for yourself?!

I really am sorry, and this is going to stay with me now for a long, long time.


Why can't you just say you're sorry?

I love that you two are holding hands.  Thank you for being brave.

You're beautiful.

I love you.


I forgive you.

Please forgive me?

Walk with me a minute.  I want to talk to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment