Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Some overdue thank-yous to a few special people


April 7, 2015
Day 342

I'd be remiss if I didn't send out a special note of thanks to a few special people who have blessed my life (and Andy's) through some very simple acts of kindness.  This blog entry seems short, but I promise you it is overflowing with gratitude!

To Andy's friend Phil and my friend Tom: thank you for introducing us to XY Magazine, whose online personals section brought Andy and me together.

To Keaton, thank you for introducing me to Deviant Art.  That site has helped me grow as an artist, and find a community of people who I call my own.

And to Bob Z, thank you for introducing me to the writing of Hugh Howey.  A simple book recommendation on Facebook pointed me to the world of self-publishing, which opened my life in some pretty amazing ways. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH to each and every one of you for your small but powerful acts of kindness!

No comments:

Post a Comment