Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Finishing Forty Statistics

April 28, 2015
Day 363

Here are the statistics for this blog as of today, April 28, 2015...

Total Page Views (doesn't include my page views): 11,757

Page Views by Country:

United States: 10,209
France: 378
Russia: 303
Canada: 194
Germany: 70
Poland: 67
Ukraine: 57
United Kingdom: 41
Australia: 32
Turkey: 23

Note: When you subtract the country views from the total views, you get 383, so 383 page views came from people whose country or locale was not tracked. Disturbing? Perhaps they just don't track certain countries, I'm not sure.

5 Most Popular Blog Entries:

My Buddhist Calling
11/23/14, 202 page views

Sex Outdoors, and Other Dating Adventures
3/24/15, 76 page views

Crunching My Facebook Numbers
4/21/15, 75 page views

Guest Blogger: Andy
4/23/15, 74 page views

The time my mom died...and sent me a message back
3/15/15, 65 page views

Comments posted by others: 21

Followers: 1

Least Popular Blog Entries
Note 1: I got much fewer views in the beginning. Note 2: Even so, it's amazing how all the posts on this list below happened in one week's time.

One month down, eleven more to go!
5/31/14, 4 page views


June's Many Meanings
6/1/14, 3 page views

Let someone else honk first
6/2/14, 3 page views

God, Bless America?
5/26/14, 2 page views


I think what surprises me the most as I look back on this year is how many different topics I touched on, and how many different stories from my life I ended up telling. With 365 days at my disposal, I often focused on my past and present, but only seldom focused on my future. There are A LOT of blog entries I thought were among my best writing ever which got very few views, so I hope many of you who read this collection online will consider buying it in book form too.

As I've mentioned before, 50% of all profits from the sale of this book in 2015 will go to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. So you won't just be getting a cool book filled with all sorts of different entries; you'll also be giving to a worthwhile charity that helps people in the grip of depression, as well as those who have lost loved ones to suicide.

Have a question about the blog or about any statistic here? Or even a question about statistics you don't see here that you want me to answer? Let me know, and I'll update the above before closing this entry to edits.

No comments:

Post a Comment