Saturday, April 18, 2015

today's blahg

Maui 2012, 2:48 AM, ahead of our drive to the
top of Mount Haleakala to watch the sun rise
April 18, 2015
Day 353

I slept like a baby last night.  I tossed, I turned, I was awake half the night, and I wanted to cry.  Andy's mom and dad came over yesterday, ahead of their drive back to North Carolina this morning, which always means they get our beds and we get the old mattresses on the floor upstairs.  Usually, I can handle this fine, and it's not bad, but for whatever reason, last night my body just wasn't having it.

So I'm skipping the city today, which sucks, but I just can't get myself moving here.  Haven't woken up yet, need to make coffee, need to blog, write, and edit, and almost definitely need to go back to sleep at some point too.

Next week: watch for a special blog entry written by Andy, an excerpt from my third book, and a blog entry about strip clubs and XXX movie theaters.  Oh, and probably more God stuff too.

No comments:

Post a Comment